The employees are rude, arrogant, absolutely unhelpful and uncaring.The company does NOT stand behind their product.

The engine we purchased from them has had an oil leak since day one. I tried to make an exchange and was told we had to pay an obscene shipping cost and restocking fee. Mind you, this was not an actual return, only an exchange for another engine. I have regretted this purchase ever since.

I would be a terrible person if I didn't at least try to prevent someone else from making the same mistake.Do yourself a favor and find a company that values its customers especially when purchasing something as pricey as an engine.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Brand New Engines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Brand New Engines to issue a partial refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Amazon. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Brand New Engines engine for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Brand New Engines?

Comments

I would think an oil leak on a new engine would be resolved by the engine manufacturer - immediately, without question. I'd contact the engine maker if you haven't already.