Buxton, Maine

NOT PISSED OFF

I purchased a new replacement B&S 18.5 HP engine for my 2004 Craftsman Yard Tractor on 9/6/2011. Todays date is 10/21/2015. I use this tractor at a minimum of once per week during the summer months for lawn mowing and yard work. Over an acre of green grass. Change the oil and filter yearly, and not one problem to date. No complaints, just kudos on that purchase.

This person wrote the review because of good quality at Brand New Engines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Brand New Engines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Amazon. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Brand New Engines briggs and stratton engine 31q777 0122 g1 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments