WE ORDERED A MOTOR FOR JUST OVER $1,800, WHEN IT ARRIVED, THE SHAFT WAS TOO SMALL AND DID NOT WORK, EVEN THOUGH THE GUY (CLIFF) VERIFIED ON THE PHONE THAT THIS WAS THE CORRECT MOTOR AND ASSURED US THAT IT WOULD WORK PERFECTLY.WHEN WE CALLED TO INFORM THEM OF THE PART NOT FITTING PROPERLY, THEY SAID WELL ITS YOUR FAULT, YOU ORDERED IT SPECIFICALLY AND YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING ON A 99 LB PACKAGE, AS WELL AS ANOTHER $2,100 FOR THE "CORRECT" MOTOR.

(HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT YET, SO UNSURE IF ITS ACTUALLY GOING TO WORK) WE WILL NOT RECEIVE THE REFUND UNTIL THE FIRST MOTOR IS RECEIVED.

(FINGERS CROSSED) THE MEN ON THE PHONE (CLIFF AND DENVER) WERE VERY RUDE, THEY DID NOT SEEM TO CARE THAT THE ISSUE WAS ON THEIR END AND WOULD NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR MISTAKE, THEY WERE NOT HELPFUL WHAT SO EVER AND I WISH THAT I HAD READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE PURCHASING ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.PLEASE, SAVE YOUR SELF THE TROUBLE AND DISRESPECT AND JUST GO SOMEWHERE BESIDES BRAND NEW MOTORS, THEY WILL *** EVERY WHICH WAY POSSIBLE.

Review about: Engine.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Brand New Engines?

Comments

Therapee is a complete waste of money and an unreliable product Therapee "I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this $300 product. Don't believe a thing the company says. They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached..." Read more Bendpak HD 14T 4 post lift Bendpak "I purchased this lift in 2015 for my personal uses. I didn't install this lift I called Bendpak and I went with their recommendation for a lift installer closest to..." Read more Kikker 5150 A dealers perspective Micks Customs Kikker 5150 "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..." Read more 4l60e piece of trash.  Monster transmission Monster Transmission "So my husband bought a transmission this was our 2nd explained situation to monster transmission they took all the things into account for what he wanted and we paid the..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more